Workshops for Career Pathways Administrators and Faculty
CORD is the parent organization of the National Career Pathways Network (NCPN), a membership organization for educators and employers involved in the advancement of Career Pathways, CTE, and related education reform initiatives.
CAREER PATHWAYS LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATION - 2 days
Empowers local and state personnel to implement career pathways. Tips, tools, strategies, and resources are provided. Topics include: Academic Achievement, Begin with the End in Mind, Career Planning, Funding, Partnerships, Professional Development. Program Design and Delivery, and Sector Identification and Employer Engagement. The workshop can be customized to serve the needs of individual states and regions. Certfication provided by the National Career Pathways Network.
INTRODUCTION TO ADULT CAREER PATHWAYS (ACP) - 1 day
Helps community college administrators, faculty, and staff find solutions to problems that prevent many adults from obtaining the education that today’s workplace demands. Includes background information and statistics, discussion sessions, and group work in which participants begin to develop their own ACP plans.
EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS:
- Reinvigorating Employer Advisory Committees
- Employer Engagement in Career Pathways
- Introduction to Contextual Teaching and Learning
- Using Career Pathways to Contextualize Instruction for Adult Learners
- Integrating Mathematics Across Disciplines
- Flipped Learning: A Guide to Create, Collaborate, and Engage
- Blended Learning: A Hands-On Approach to Building Technology-Infused Lessons
- Teaching in a Digital Age
- Differentiated Instruction: Meeting the Learning Needs of All Students
- Evaluating Students in a Standards-Based Culture
- Reducing Dropout Rates with Contextual Teaching and Learning
TO LEARN MORE OR RECEIVE A QUOTE:
Please tell us about your workshop needs and our team will contact you with further details and options.